Friday, December 16, 2005

Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like crap. It has been a long time since i sakit.I think dah almost 5 months. No flu, no demam, no cough, no nothing. That is until last night.I was looking forward to watching "Aeon Flux" with Sherie at 9.20pm. Dah book ticket but nasib baik belum beli lagi. I did not feel the best the whole day but i tot maybe because tired lah, after 3 days in a row of working out and futsal. When i came home, after Magrib tot to rest and sleep for awhile before picking up Sherie at 8.15pm but while trying to sleep, i feel a sudden rush of cold. Sejuk giler..i was shivering..rasa cam my whole body is covered by ice...i sms Sherie telling her i feel sick and might not be ok to watch the movie. She called me and at that time my head rasa cam kena pukul with a hammer, my body covered by ice, my eyes were cellotaped together, my legs were tied with iron balls and my perut was used for drums....she said she nak bring me to the clinic but i said no cos i dont feel i can walk or go anywhere. She said she will come over and buy me some food.

She came and brought pills and nasi ayam.With the first bite, i was on the way to the toilet a few seconds after that.I was vomiting like heck...every thing came out even the milo i drank for my breakfast. sorry to gross u out but dang. She start to scold me for not eating properly, for skipping my breakfast,lunch and dinner. She suspected that i kena gastric but i dont know. She went home after making sure i was ok. I cant even walk her to the door to see her out. That's how crappy i felt.

After she went back i slept. Woke up around 2.30 and sms my boss. Told her i wouldn't be able to go to work.I felt a bit better when i woke up (woke a few time to say hi to intro my arse and the toilet boil)Sherie sms me saying she wants me to take me to the clinic. I still dont know what is wrong with me and i was hoping the doctor would be able to. I still dont know what is wrong but at least i feel much better after takng the dozens of medicines from the doctor. If i am kinda merepek in here, i think it is because of the effect from the medicines...

I am recovering...and i have to go buy food now before sherie shout at me cos not eating again..she just sms me and it simplu say " Yang...please dont get me started again"...and trust me, i dont want to get her started again cos she will not stop ok....

No comments: