Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Put More Effort

How do u satisfy people? Boring betul lah ngan my work. As if I can force people to come and pay. I mean, I called this people sometimes sampai 5 times, to ask them to come and pay but kalau dia tak nak, should I be blamed for NOT PUTTING MORE EFFORT, the exact word my boss said to me. How? Should I go knock on their doors like an Ah Long? Should I track them down at the office and ask them to pay infront of their colleagues? Should I follow them home and harass them and their family for not paying their monthly membership fee? What I know is for the time being, I HAVE TO PUT MORE EFFORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you ask your boss exactly that - do you want me to knock on their doors like Ah Long, should you track them down at their office? He should get the hint then! Grrrr... Kinda know how you feel...

Red Raven said...

Captain Oats – wish I can but for the time being I just have to put more effort. I don’t think I will stay here for long if ada rezeki at other places……Insya Allah