Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006

It is the eve of the new year 2006. Rather than looking back, i want to look into the future..my hopes and dreams for 2006. The good times, the bad times and the so so times that was 2005 will pass in about 8 hours time.Nothing i can do to change whatever that had happen but it will be part of my life to make me a much better human being.

The first thing that i hope for 2006 is finding a better and more secure job. Something that will give me more satisfaction, excitement and also abviously a much better pay. I dont want to go to work with a heavy heart every morning and dreading what the day is gonna bring to me.

I also hope that at the same time next year,there will be a Mrs. Red Raven in my life. I found The One for me and i hope what we have both planned will come true. I cant wait to end my single life and start a new one with her. I have to admit it will not be easy but i wouldnt want to start it with anyone else but her.

I hope that all my family and friends will also be blessed and all their dreams will come true. My life is blessed with beautiful and lovely people and seeing them happy and smilling will always completes my day. I pray that my parents health are improve, i wish my sisters will be successfull in their work and studies, i wish my brothers will finally land a better job for themselves, i wish my friends will be successful and find whatever they are looking for...fame, fortune,partner maybe.....

I also hope that United will once again find their greatness and overhaul Chelsea. If Fergie's future is in doubt i hope we will get a new coach in the form of Capello which honestly is not a bad candidate with his credential and experience. I hope we will finish as champion (and secretly wish Chelsea will falter in the second half of the season) and win the FA cup and also the League cup too....

I hope i can pursue my studies...in a field that i choose myself and i know i am gonna love. What it is, only a few people know. Hopefully, in maybe 3 or 4 years time, i can pursue a career in a field i know i will be at home.

I also hope that i can improve on my writing skills and at the same time improve my English diction. I hope my sherie will not have to correct me all the time and i can finally talk in English with more confidence. I also hope that i can eliminate most of my spelling and gramar mistakes in my writing.

I also hope i can control my temper. Although i do think i have improve but i hope i can just say bye to it all together and maybe communicate my frustration and dissapointment in a more civilize and matured way.

I hope i can improve on my communication and socializing skills. I hope i can try to be a bit more friendly and more approachable so i can make more new friends in this not so new place for me now.

I hope i will improve myseld as a human being, as a son, as a brother,as a boyfriend, as a friend and as a Muslim. Something that should not be done when it comes to new year only but i guess each and everyday of our life.

And finally, i hope that each one of you will be bless and may the next year of your life will bring happiness, success and all good things just come and knock your door....AMIN

p/s: for sherie....you have made 2005 a year i will always remember. you came into my life and just shine it. the rest of the year is a blur since the day i met u.

Song of The Year (English) - Believe Me(Fort Minor)

Song Of The Year (Malay) - Elegi Sepi(Azharina)

Movie of the Year (English) - Harry Potter 4 - The Goblet of Fire

Movie of The Year (Malay)- Baik Punya Cilok

Album of The Year (English) - The Emancipation of Mimi (Mariah Carey)

Album of The Year (Malay) - Yang Tercinta (Mawi)

News of The Year (World) - The Paskitan Quake

News of The Year (Local) - Datin Sri Endon's passed away

Sports Moment of the Year (World)- Liverpool come back to win the European Champions' League

Sports Moment of the Year (Local) - Selangor winning every single thing

Entertainment News of the Year (World) - Pitt - Aniston divorce or Pitt - Jolie dating

Entertainment News of the Year (Local) - Yusry - Erra announce marriage in trouble

Artist of the Year (World) - Mariah Carey

Artist of The Year (Local) - Mawi

5 comments:

Desparil said...

hiddink for united! but cpello also can..

Angel Eyes said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MATE!

Hopefully 206 will bring you more happiness in your life and may u get united with ur lovely woman, sherie.

Best of luck in eveything you.. u can do it!

Cheers

[V]landa said...

ada apa dengan mawi?

happy new year, red raven!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Happy New Year Raven :)
Ermm...why Mawi ah?

Red Raven said...

Desparil – Hiddink, tot of him before Capello came out and said that it would be an honour to coach United. Honestly, other than those two, maybe Hitzfield would be another candidate

Angel – Thank you…

Javard – Insya Allah, I will find it soon. And getting goose bumps and nerves are working overtime thinking about the wedding plans…

Ylanda – Tak ada apa-apa dengan Mawi but his record sales and M. Nasir’s songs are tops…..he is just one lucky dude

Cosmic – record sales and M. Nasir’s songs…….