Sunday, January 29, 2006

Long Holidays...

Aiyoo... I am so bored right now. Don't exactly know what to do cos most of my plans are pretty much down the drain. Sherie was supposed to be around but she had to follow her parents back to Kedah and only coming back this Tuesday. Now, I am basically left here with no clue what to do for another 3 more days.

The only thing that I am looking forward today is the FA Cup match between United and Wolves. But before that, I basically trying to figure out the best things to do to burn my time. Adding my DVD collection would not be an option now cos most..well..all DVD shops are closed. Watching a movie? Hmm...a good idea but promised Sherie that we watch Jet Li's Fearless together. Maybe Buli Balik cos she watched it with her parents so I can go and watched it alone...maybe tomorrow but after 3pm cos I got a karaoke session with a few friends...hmmm, come to think of it...I got my plans worked out for tomorrow.

Yeah..Karaoke. The best past time for me. Crazy fun u know. Belting out songs u always wanted to sing and don't even care if u suck. I have to think of my song lists for tomorrow. I think I will go with the boy band songs..maybe a bit of Westlife, BSB, N'Sync and I'll throw in a few of Mawi World songs too...hahahahaha.

I was also planning to go to the zoo. Yeah...the zoo. Never been to one so I am thinking of going. Sherie's coming along and she said she wanted to bring her nephew along. Don't ask why I have never been to a zoo before. Thinking of doing it next Wednesday. Is it open on a public holiday...hmm...I am not sure, does anyone else knows? Was thinking of going to the Muzium Negara and also Balai Seni Lukis Negara...weird, I know but I always wanted to go and I think this long holidays are the best time to go....but then again, are the places open on public holidays?

Hmmm....so what else should I do or go for the long holidays....any suggestions folks???

9 comments:

trueblue said...

Long holidays ni would be a good time for you to ganti balik all your previous sleepless nites...

cpj said...

i think most of the local tourist spots are open during public holidays. All the places that u mentioned are great place to go. But don't go to zoo during tgh hari as most animals are sleeping. try going early morning or late afternoon.

ME said...

wohoo hoo hooo karaoke, zoo and next shall we visit kemensah waterfall??? eh sorry first of all shall i say nak ikut????? will call ya..

Anonymous said...

Go to the ZOO?

I heard a lot of people said that place stinks and our national zoo these days is not as good as before. Been there when I was little... Hehehe...

sam zahri said...

folk, help me digging my brain for the thesis surely can burn ur boredam !!! meh mehh...

Red Raven said...

blue- i did..but somehow masih lagi tak boleh nak tido. getting frustrated dah.

Cikpikjah-thinking of going tommorow lah kot ke zoo..i had not even manage to go to even one pun.

lynna-Kemensah waterfall? mana tu?

stellar-yeah. i have never gone to Zoo Negara before. Hope it does not stink that bad when im there

samasam- thanks but no thanks.

sam zahri said...

thx for drop by. bukan shj bahasa ibunda, malah bahasa golongan pertengahan juga digunakan. eh, anda faham ker?

sam zahri said...

oh, u shud cum 2langkawi. cuma pastikan tidak dibawa bersama kanak2 yg sgt petah berkata kelak hilang pula mood bersantai..haha

Leilanie said...

So, did you go to the zoo yesterday?

It can be fun to see "Malaysia" all over again.