Friday, April 28, 2006

War at The Bridge

I do have to admit that United will not be the EPL champion this season but I am very sure I don’t want Chelsea to get the point they need to win the championship against us. I don’t want to be watching the match and see the Chelsea players, manager and their fans celebrating after 90 minutes of play tomorrow. I don’t want us to be the witness of that.

Coming off that FA cup semi final match defeat against Liverpool last week, Chelsea will be concentrating on winning the match tomorrow to clinch the championship and what better way for them to assure their 2nd successive championship against United. Although Mourinho kept saying that tomorrow will just be another match for them but I know deep down inside him and with an ego as big as him, he wants to beat United and clinch the title right under Fergie’s nose. And trust me, it is not just Mourinho but the entire Blues squad and fans. It would be just rubbing salt to a wound if they win it tomorrow.

United will go to Stamford Bridge tomorrow with three mission. The first is to make sure Chelsea will not get that one point to clinch the title….in short, to win at Stamford Bridge. Second, for the pride of each and every single one who are connected to United…bragging right especially for us United fan and lastly, to remind Chelsea that we are still here and next season wouldn’t be as smooth of a ride as this season.

For me especially, it would be a great birthday present.

4 comments:

TriPPin' said...

i dunno squat bout footie ball! but, i hope u get ur bday present! :)

Desparil said...

sudah jatuh, ditimpa tangga.. :(

Red Raven said...

TriPPin’ – No…I didn’t get my birthday present from United…… but thanks anyway…

Des – Rooney out with that curse metatarsal…arghh…. And if we are not careful…we might loose out on the 2nd spot

Seeking Solace said...

Happy beddaaayyy!!