Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Crash and Burn

The interview last Saturday, in my personal opinion, didn’t go well. I think I didn’t do enough to impress them. I was nervous and that showed when I was answering the questions asked. I was early…about ½ an hour early in fact. I looked presentable, I think, with tie and all. I even gave my best smile to each and every single employee I passed by especially the receptionist…. I don’t even think Sherie ever saw that smile before.

I have a gut feeling that I won’t be hearing from them after two weeks. I don’t think I would even consider myself if I was the interviewer. Well, maybe it is just not my rezeki there but at least being considered as a candidate is good enough….sounded cam one of the Oscar nominees who lost pulak.

Well, for now, I just have to keep on flipping the papers and looked for other opportunities…….and hopefully I will find something soon. Amin.

6 comments:

trueblue said...

Was it that bad? You je yang perasan kot..

Anyways, wishing you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Keep looking... ada rezeki dapatla tu...

Inci Red mengharap kerja tu ke?

Crash Test Mom said...

don't worry about it. not many ppl get what they want on the first try, or even 2nd or 3rd. it took me a year to finally land a job that i find interesting and worth sticking to, at least for now. :)

Red Raven said...

Trueblue – tak taulah…just a gut feeling. U just know u do good or not…so I felt like I did bad loh. Thanks…



J-Ding - Insya Allah…ada rezeki dapat le. Mengharap tu tak lah, just it would be a good place to work



Shopper Mom – Insya Allah… that part I understand. Just that maybe I had found a good place to work before and I have to leave it because of circumstances.

TriPPin' said...

hey Red... if you didn't get it, it wasn't the right one for you and God has better plans for you ya... so keep your chin up ya! It's always about timing... when it's time... :)

Red Raven said...

Yeah....maybe it is not right for me. Not gonna let that to keep me down though...when dah ada rezeki, will get something better...Insya Allah