Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It Is The End

Another 3 points in the bag but Chelsea just needs one more point from a possible 9 to win the title. I guess that is the season for United. The only highlight before the season ends is the game against Champions-elect, Chelsea at The Bridge, and maybe we can put one over them. I just hope that match would not be the match we handed them the title. A win would at least give us the bragging right of doing a double on them and also the points gap would not be too great.


Well, we just have to wait for another season to wrestle the title back to Ole Trafford. Glory Glory United!!!

2 comments:

Desparil said...

the game against the black cats.. i actually woke up for that. dammit!

Red Raven said...

Des/Kaiser - Me too… woke up and went to a mamak stall…even though I am working that Saturday…hoping for a BIG win…in the end I actually had to watch this Davis guy saving all the shots on goal….and lucky not to loose ourself

Rose – yeah…..they were wearing black that night if I am not mistaken….arghh…..luckily the win against Spurs make me feel a bit better