Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tagged

Tagged by Mr. Desparil...


HOW MANY SCHOOLS DID YOU GO TO?

Hmmm…. 1 I guess…. SRB and SMB St. Joseph



WAS I THE STUDIOUS NERD OR THE LAST MINUTE HERO?

A last minute hero……. It is surprising the result and end product when u r desperate



WAS I THE TAIKO OR THE TEACHERS PET?

Neither one actually…..



BEST 2 SUBJECTS

History and Pendidikan Jasmani



3 TEACHERS I REMEMBER MOST (FOR WHATEVER REASON)

Miss Mok cos she’s hot until she made the mistake of marrying that not so good looking guy….. and Cik Faridah…cos she is hot too…..really hot with her red specs number….



WHO DO I TAG?

1. Cosmic Gurl 2. Seeking Solace 3. Kaisersoze

5 comments:

Desparil said...

skodeng cikgu ka?

woit, this saturday. clash of the titans. my prediction is 1-0 to the visitors. gooooo rooney!

Cosmic_GurL said...

It's very common for good looking babes to marry ugly mothas. Lumrah alam dude!

Yay! Arsenal is in!

Desparil said...

arsenal are gonna lose to barca. mark my words. but at least both teams play beautiful attacking football. jogo bonito.

Freak and Geek said...

huh?

Seeking Solace said...

Okay dah buat!