Monday, November 28, 2005

Surat Putus Cinta

Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend MAT SALLEH nya....Dia taksanggup bertemu muka, Lalu dia pun mengutus surat...surat tu macam ni bunyinya....hehehehe:Hi, my motive write this letter is to give know you something. I WANT TOCUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook. I know i clap one handonly. Correctly, i have see you and she together at town with my eyes self. you always request apology back back. I don! 't trust you again!!! My Friend speak you play three wood. New i know you correct correct playthree wood. so, i break off to pull my body from this love triangle.I know this result i pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me. so, i break off to go far from here. But i always love where also i live....Safe live......

No comments: