Friday, November 25, 2005

Somebody Save Me

I don’t like doing this job. Calling people and demanding them to pay up their dues. It is so stressful…to call up and say…”You have outstanding fees needed to be settled. Bla..bla…bla…” and then get shouted at for something other freaking stupid baboon kind of people mistake…….no fun at all…..

I guess everyone feels like they are surrounded by freaking idiot but in my case, I am working with freaking idiot. A guy who wears a shirt that is too small for him (I don’t think he bought anything new for maybe 5 years), a guy who looks like he is sleeping almost every time (he looks like Garfield…I kid u not)….arghhh….I can go on and on……please please please…….I hate this job…I hate this freaking place…I hate the working environment here……..

Got any vacant post out there for me???? Just give me a holla……cos I just don’t know how long I can survive here…….

1 comment:

Red Raven said...

hahahaha....who doesnt that feeling sometimes kan? just a feeling u just hate ur job and wish u can just quit and do some other thing, like something u love and get paid doing it....but thanks javard..

p/s: if u hear anythg just tell lah..hahahaha