Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Star for a Day

Today i went to a Hari Raya open house with my lovely baby boo. It's her friend from school, Syanie...the actress u know. She was actually looking forward of cos to meet her friend Syanie and (hmmmpp....still tak puas hati) Hans Isaac. We went with Izwan and Nilie...konvoi lah pegi cos they are not sure the way to Syanie's house. Sampai there, she buat lawak, she got kelam kabut when seeing all the cars coming and she need to reverse the car to park. And i dont blame her, the jalan was so kecik cos cars were parking along the roads.....so we change places and like a true hero i mastered a way for us to get out.

There were a lot of people a round. Syanie was there to sambut all the tetamu and we said hi to her before proceeding to the khemah where lots of people were sitting and stuffing themselves with food...hmm.....tak sabar nak find a seat and stuff myself too...hehehehehe.....and to tell u the truth, other than of cos beraya to a friend's house( i actually know an celebrty and i call her a friend now, well, more like menumpang from my dear girlfriend lah), was too eat my way through the nite..hahahaha....and as per recommended by the tukang jemput, the roast lamb is a must....

We manage to muscle our way (just nak buat it sounds a bit exciting, cos we just stroll thru..heheheh), we manage to find a seat just infront of Syanie's house. the whole strecth of the road infornt of her house was blocked by the tent. Oh...while muscling our way to find seats, i saw my first celebrity, Bob Lokman...and if he is to knock me with his hands, i think my muka will be senget forever..he is big and tall....ok..back to the story where we jumpa a place to sit. Sherie and Nilie went to get the food, and me and Izwan was being a gentlemen and waited to protect our place...a true hero indeed.

My eyes was wandering around when i saw this gorgeous lady. It's Erra Fazira, and she is drop dead like a fly on the wind shield gorgeous....even Sherie's agrees. She is tall, and she looks elegant. She was sitting with Nur Aliah Lee, Aziz M Osman wife if i am not mistaken. She also looks ayu....she looks really nice. Then Julia Banos came to their table and said hi...wow....i was never this close to all celebrities before....heehehe....and from the corner of my eyes...i then saw Umie Aida...she was too looking pretty. I was hoping i could catch Maya but she was no where to be found. And while i was looking and admiring the view ( u still the most beautiful lady in my life), my dear girlfriend was drooling...and i have to wipe her drools...try to get a view of what she was looking at...n there...just by the gate, beside the drain infront of the house, there he was. The man hunk i assume she would decribe him....Hans Isaac. Man....guess that's how she felt when i was looking at Erra, but then again, i guess she could turn lesbian on me judging the way how she keep saying how gorgeous she was to her friends.

There were some more celebrities but i guess i need to watch more malay movies or drama over RTM,TV3 or any other channel to actually recognise them. I think we shared the table with an actress, she looks familiar, from an ad or from some drama on tv, i am not sure. She look campur campur like rojak one....i definately saw her someone.....but like i sai...im there for the food...the roasted kambing....damn...it was good, i was lucky to be one of the first batch of people to get the lamb. They refill every hour and before u know it, tinggal tulang je in abt 20 mins time cos the queue for the kambing, like gerabak keretapi. The keuh tiau was good also, nasi dagang is fulfilling and the kuih also good...my verdict, free food is good but free food that is cook to perfection is five goat beard star.....i dont know what i am merepeking here....but u get what i mean right?

Apart from all the food, i was like thinking. WHy didn't i got star struck? Why i didn't freeze when Erra was beside me when i was refilling my drinks? Why didn't i smile like a kerang busuk when she smile and said excuse me? hmmm...guess they are not my kind of star kot...if Roy Keane or Ruud was infront of me (there he goes with his football thing again) i would be speechless......i would freeze and look even stupider i guess..hahaha...n u know what my girlfriend said? She said, if Bradd Pitt was there she would definately left me behind...hahahah..i know she is joking but would a girl do that? I mean, leave a guy when she can get a bigger catch?

2 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Nah, I wont leave my bf for hans isaac but brad pitt? Hell yah! Hahahahahahahah...He's an international star for heaven sakes!

naughtygal said...

dude, i agree with the brad pitt part. hyuk hyuk