Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Je manque ma famille



I miss my family...



I miss my dad.
I miss how he kept repeating the same old story for the 10th time and how I acted as if it was the 1st time I'm hearing it so I will not hurt his feelings.
I miss his cooking and how excited he is about a new recipe that he learned and just can't wait for us to try it.
I miss seeing how much he loves my mom.


I miss my mom.
I miss listening to her trying to convince me that she is fine and I should not worry about her.
I miss her saying goodnight to me before she goes to bed and reminding me to lock the gates and the doors before I go to sleep.
I miss her laksa....the best in the whole of Malaysia for me.
I miss having my mom making sure I am ok...every single day.


I miss my grandma.
I miss repeating my story to her for at least 3 times cos she just refuses to wear those hearing aids.
I miss going to the market with her and trust me, her bargaining skill is second to none.
I miss just sleeping beside her.



I miss my sister....Hanim.
I miss watching all those Korean and Japanese dramas with her...and making sure ASTRO is always at channel 303.
I miss seeing her going insane in a book shop....20 books bought in 1 visit.
I miss how generous she is...no questions asked when you needed help.


I miss my brother....Razi.
I miss the silence we shared when we sit together.
I miss that very hairy and zebra interior car he have and driving it makes me think of Africa.
I miss watching him becoming a good husband and father.


I miss my lil brother....Iwan.
I miss borrowing his PSP...hehehehehe
I miss seeing him become the genius IT expert in the house....he just know what to do or crack or download to make your IT world a pleasant one.
I miss him sharing his stories.


I miss my lil sista...Yaya.
I miss making her life a living hell with my pranks and jokes.
I miss seeing her being the evil and very angry auntie when the nephews turned from cute nephews into lil monsters.
I miss having someone to share my crazy and sometimes weird jokes.


I miss Arwah Kak Sima.
I miss her laughter when I teased her
I miss seeing her around the house and forgot to just sit down and take a break.
We miss her and how we thank Allah SWT for bringing her into our family.


I miss my family...
Only Allah SWT knows how much I miss them.
I don't get to see them every day and to think that I might not get a chance to see them....scares me.
I have a wonderful wife whom I love and I am thankful for that but she understands the need to have your own family around you sometimes. My family is not perfect but no one else can replace them.


I miss my family....I love my family.

2 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for having a wonderful husb that is willing to move and be with me and my family here. I know how much you miss yours.

I miss kak Sima too. raya was not the same without her

IBU PUSPITA said...

Saya ingin berbagi cerita kepada anda bahwa saya ini IBU PUSPITA seorang TKI dari malaysia dan secara tidak sengaja saya buka internet dan saya melihat komentar ibu hayati yg dari honkong tentan MBAH KABOIREN yg telah membantu dia menjadi sukses dan akhirnya juga saya mencoba menghubungi beliau dan alhamdulillah beliau mau membantu saya untuk memberikan nomor toto 6D dan alhamdulillah itu betul-betul terbukti tembus,kini saya sangat berterimakasih banyak kepada MBAH KABOIRENG dan jika anda ingin seperti saya silahkan hubungi MBAH KABOIRENG di 085-260-482-111,saya juga tidak lupa mengucap syukur kepada ALLAH karna melalui MBAH KABOIRENG saya juga sudah bisa sesukses ini dan jangan mudah percaya kepada MBAH yg lain selain MBAH KABOIRENG karna saya juga pernah mengalami yg namanya dibohongin sama para normal yg lain,ini bukan rekayasa dari saya melainkan ini kisah nyata dari seorang TKI,jangan ada percaya klau ada yg memakai pesan ini klau bukan atas nama saya krna itu cuma bohan dan ini resmi saya yg menulis.Untuk yg punya rum erimakasih atas tumpangannya. KLIK _ GHOB _ 2D 3D _ 4D _ 6D _ DISINI












Saya ingin berbagi cerita kepada anda bahwa saya ini IBU PUSPITA seorang TKI dari malaysia dan secara tidak sengaja saya buka internet dan saya melihat komentar ibu hayati yg dari honkong tentan MBAH KABOIREN yg telah membantu dia menjadi sukses dan akhirnya juga saya mencoba menghubungi beliau dan alhamdulillah beliau mau membantu saya untuk memberikan nomor toto 6D dan alhamdulillah itu betul-betul terbukti tembus,kini saya sangat berterimakasih banyak kepada MBAH KABOIRENG dan jika anda ingin seperti saya silahkan hubungi MBAH KABOIRENG di 085-260-482-111,saya juga tidak lupa mengucap syukur kepada ALLAH karna melalui MBAH KABOIRENG saya juga sudah bisa sesukses ini dan jangan mudah percaya kepada MBAH yg lain selain MBAH KABOIRENG karna saya juga pernah mengalami yg namanya dibohongin sama para normal yg lain,ini bukan rekayasa dari saya melainkan ini kisah nyata dari seorang TKI,janan ada percaya klau ada yg memakai pesan ini klau bukan atas nama saya krna itu cuma bohon dan ini resmi saya yg menulis.Untuk yg punya rum erimakasih atas tumpangannya. KLIK _ GHOB _ 2D 3D _ 4D _ 6D _ DISINI