Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Let's Just Post Something....

Wow..... it's been 5 years since my last post. I was in my mid 30's when I last posted and I just celebrated my 40th birthday. 

I used to blog about football... about my passion for the most hated football team in the world, Manchester United but I don't really have a theme for my blog. I write what I feel and I don't think that will change.

The only thing I hope will change is to write more. And let's pray is just not go away as another hope.

3 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Yeay u blogged! Hehehe

Cosmic_GurL said...

Yeay u blogged! Hehehe

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)