Friday, March 24, 2006

S.T.R.E.S.S

I am physically and mentally tired right now and it has been quite sometime since I am happy that it is Friday and the weekend is just around the corner. Working your arse off from 9 am to 9 pm is not fun. The target was set early in the month with an unbelievable pressure to achieve it. We have about 7 more days to go before the end of the month and so far we have only achieved 70% of the target. I don’t know if the team can actually pull off a miracle in the next 7 days but I know each and everyone of us are trying the best they could to reach the goal. I just hope the bosses see that, but to be honest, is there such a perfect boss? If you know one, please do introduce me to him/her?

For the past week, I have been rambling about work, the dream job I wish I am doing and also about not liking (again, hate is too strong) my job and wishing that I can find a job I would be satisfied with. I think working long hours trying to fulfill the unbelievable and out of reach targets may have caused it. Well, to be honest, anyone would be stress and crazy after working continuously like that. It just seems like my weekdays just flies by. By the time I get home, I am too tired to do anything, even to take a bath. With another complication at the apartment for the past 2 weeks, which I thank Allah SWT and the helping hand from a good friend and his family had been finally rectified last Tuesday, it has been quite a stressing and hard month for me. What is the complication you might ask, well, let just say I was in the dark about it.

I just hope for the next month to be a better month for us. It would be a better month already if we don’t have to work from 9 to 9 again. As to date, I still don’t know if my team and I have to do it again next month. I am sure each and every one of us are hoping we don’t have to. To be honest, I think it has been harder for some of them. A lady who had just started working this month, just moved to KL to be with her hubby who she married only 7 months ago. A lady who is married with 2 kids and when she goes home, she can only hope her two children are still awake for them to at least take a glimpse of the mother. Come to think of it, they got it worst than me.

Can’t wait for tomorrow. No plans yet except visiting Sherie’s friend who just gave birth and staying in Putrajaya during her confinement on Sunday. That is something I am kinda looking forward to. Seeing Aida’s baby girl and also going to Putrajaya for the first time ever. If that does not happen, I guess have fun with Dick and Jane or learn how to marry a millionaire with Marilyn Monroe.

So a good weekend to all of you…. Safe journey to those driving back to their hometown (how I wish I can do that every other week too) and enjoy your party, wedding, movie or just being a couch potato this weekend. And not forgetting, to all fellow Red Devils, another win hopefully against another team under an Old Trafford old boy. Steve Bruce and Birmingham coming to town after that humiliating 7-0 mid week FA Cup defeat against Liverpool. Chelsea not playing this week, so hopefully we can take the chance at home to close the gaps and put pressure on Chelsea.

8 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Tak pernah pegi Putrajaya? Siannyer...Tiang lampu kat situ semua lawa2...hehehe

TriPPin' said...

Good luck wit yer work stuff! Can feel the stress even from reading what you've written... but you sound like someone who's got pretty positive energies tho!

trueblue said...

Hope you had a relaxing weekend.
Hang in there :)

Red Raven said...

Cosmic – yeah…I have never been to Putrajaya…and after going there yesterday, I would love to be part of Putrajaya..it is so peaceful and beautiful. and yes..the tiang lampu memang lawa…

Kaiser – Wohoo…another 3 points and sorry for the ralat, Chelski was playing and they are so desperate to win, they have to cheat…

Trippin’ – Thanks..i need a lot of luck this last week, hopefully we do good. Positive energies aihh….i hope so cos I don’t think I am tho…hahahahahaha

Trueblue – thanks…..i did had quite a relaxing weekend…the trip to Putrajaya and Alamanda was a blast….i love that place…

Idham said...

eheh, just dropped by. am heppi to know others get stressed too...ingatkan kita sorang je..ehehe...what keja tu ada target mcm tu? jual keta ka?

Freak and Geek said...

wei, sorry to hear abt ur 'odd' working hours...

nway, hope u had a joyful weekend exploring putrajaya... with ahem2..

Red Raven said...

Blown Away - I think everyone gets stressed sometimes kan? bukan jual kereta…jadi ceti professional

F&G - thanks…and yes, I did have a joyful weekend…

Rose – yeah… I feel a bit better…still feel the pressure though cos I don’t think we can reach the target. 4 more days and we only got about 75% of the total target. It’s 3-0 and a game in hand…. Wow…impressive..u actually know…tabik spring

Desparil said...

sorry for reporting in late..

rooney.. there's only one rooney.. there's only one rooney..