Friday, June 29, 2007

ALONE



The house feels so empty and very quiet. Except for the sound of the fan, it is dead silent. I don’t even hear the sound of the little boy knocking on the door demanding it to be open. And no one is reminding me to close the lenses solution's cap. The air in the house is also Gudang Garam free.

Just had my dinner, Subway’s Turkey Ham and Roast Beef sandwich with a glass of Sky Juice (to some…air kosong). The TV is on but I am not really watching it. My mind is miles away…

It had been months since I last felt this way. The sense of loneliness....which I thought would never haunt me again but I was wrong. I don’t like feeling like this. I don’t like the concept of being alone. And no one should have this kind of feeling.

I wish I could change it…I wish I could do something about it but I don’t have any secret ability I could rely on. I just have to accept the fact that I am destined to be alone and single this weekend. I just have to make the best out of the situation. So what should a married man with the missus out of the town for the weekend does to make his weekend a happening one? Where should he go and have fun but without feeling guilty not doing it with the missus? And I don’t golf, by the way…

p/s: I miss the missus. The weekend seems like a waste without her planning where to go, what to do and how to spend it. It is just not the same……
Honey, I go buy that "Alone" DVD for you, ok?

11 comments:

thewailer said...

the missus will be home soon I hope :)

gus said...

So, how was your weekend? Oh, don't tell, it must be lonely. Well, i'm sure you've never been so glad it's monday already, spending the rest of the evening with someone once again.

Suraya said...

hey how was ur weekend? hope it went well. anyway, if u wanna share with someone about loneliness, go n google Salad Fingers. ;)

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

dude..

im smellin sumthin now..
*dahi yg berkerut*

or

are u tellin us that u r not that sum typical married men yang HORAAAYYYYY, bini balik kg?

or

u did sumthin bad over the weekend beyond her knowledge..

or

shld i say, good luck bro??

anyways, sumtimes its good to be alone, its a bliss dont u think? and im sure she missed u more than u than u missed her, hihihi.

*cute entry*

yg benar,
saya yang masih tidak mempunyai suami & anak2.

popcornelvis said...

awwww so sweet.
:P
hey just so u know,
saya dah tgk transformers!


hee hee

Red Raven said...

the wailer,
She's back...and I am so glad. Been eating fast food the whole week.

agus,
my weekend was ok...stayed home.Went out just to buy food...but nothing much happened.

Lil' Miss Easydent,
Well..that Salad Finger dude is scary...and spoony...hahahaha

M.I.S.S.Y,
not that type of hubby,I did nothing bad and i did ok while she was away...Smallville ssn 6 and youtube....

superdzu,
Gonna see transformers esok...can't wait. Boleh tengok malam ni but i want to be comfortable while watching it..it's Transformers!!!

TunaTurner said...

apsal tak tag along with the missus to kampung?

Desparil said...

lu ni... jiwang sangat lah... hahaha..

p/s- it's july already. pretty soon, it's gonna be august!!

EDDY PURNAMA said...

how much she pay you 2 write about this ah...hahahahhahaha

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

hope the weekend looks good to u...
i dah tak taww la nak buat apa bila weekend menjelma...

Crash Test Mom said...

adakah entry ini suatu decoy? hehehe... kidding.

sweet bliss of newlyweds. awww...