Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Old Song...


I was going through my playlist when I stumble upon this particular song, Because I'm a Girl by Kiss. No, I’m not talking about Gene Simmons’s Kiss but a Korean girl band. It has been quite some time since I heard this song. I remembered it was heavily played in my car and also kat office but the thing that made this song so special is the music video. Though the group didn’t even last till the 2nd single, the MV will always be one of my all time favourite.

I wanted to story a bit about the MV but I think its better kalau you watch it yourself. Baru best sikit impact dia(for those yang tak pernah tengok the video). No harm pun. The song is sodap and MV pun best…. I got the Korean(click here) and English(and here) version…so tengok, jangan tak tengok.

Watching this MV makes me wonder….would we do the same thing for the one we love?

No comments: