Saturday, February 23, 2008

Week 27

I was planning to write a very insightful and full of crappy facts review about this week games but I was down with a very dangerous virus. A virus commonly call MALAS and instead of writing possibly the best ever review anyone had ever read, I will just give u my prediction. But ni bukan just letak ikut suka hati….I buat research before I predicted the scores. And to think Shebby gets paid for doing this.
Birmingham City 2 Arsenal 2
Fulham 1 West Ham 1
Liverpool 2 Middlesbrough 1
Portsmouth 2 Sunderland 0
Wigan Athletic 3 Derby County 0
Newcastle Utd 0 Manchester Utd 3
Reading 2 Aston Villa 1
Blackburn Rovers 1 Bolton Wanderers 0
Manchester City 1 Everton 1
Itulah dia prediction kita untuk minggu ni. Last week score predictions satu pun tak kena..so to all yang ingin menggunakan my predictions as the main source to take a bet, please don't. Baik u duduk kat kedai mamak pekena teh tarik while watching the game or buy some snacks if ur watching at home.
All Fantasy Football Managers, Wigan is playing against Derby so....fill ur team with Wigan players... Heskey, Scharner and Palacios might be scoring a lot of points for ur team.

1 comment:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Hehehe..bet u were surprised tht Walcott scored 2 goals, huh? Hehehe