Thursday, February 14, 2008

No More......

I used to bore people around me about facts they don’t need about football or any other sports and no one had it worst than the missus…poor woman. So, a friend introduced me to the wonderful world of blogging. I suddenly found a place for me to channel my crazy passion for football and share (or not) with people who cares to read about it. But somehow, I got lost along the way and started to write about things way off the original purpose the blog was created. There are more posting about my personal life than about sports in general and football especially.

I decided that the trend will stop now. There will only be sports postings on this blog. There will be no more whining, no more feeling bad for oneself…no more!!! Well…unless the whining and the feeling bad for oneself are connected to sports, then it is allowed. This blog will talk everything the wonderful world of sports have to offer…..except for the very confusing sport of cricket. I honestly don’t even know how they score points in that game. Once I figure it out, maybe I will be reviewing the Cricket World Cup??

So, welcome to the wonderful world of sports from me, your host, Gagak Merah. I hope I am able to cater to your needs and demands.

P/S : Happy birthday Ayieh!!!

No comments: