Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another Week...........

I got about half an hour before the game start so I thought nak update the blog. It has been a good week for me..so, let me just ceritera sikit la ye….

*********************************
It all started with…



Another one for the Trophy Cabinet….a lot more tempat lagi reserved for a few others coming by May.


Another Lamp – oon, and he is holding back his contract nego? Not a good idea now kan En. Lamp-oon?


*********************************
Well, we finaly got him. Hope he is worth all the hassle. He looked his all that 2nd half of the season for The Hammers.



*********************************
Yellow Fellow gave me a call and hired me………Fuyooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!! To all yang doakan and wished me luck, terima kasih banyak-banyak ye!!!!

**********************************
And I tendered my resignation and akhirnya I am saying goodbye to that devil’s reincarnation of a boss. I just wish I can read apalah dalam kepala hotak dia when I told her I’m leaving cos she acted so cool. I really wanted her to suffer….deep down inside I rasa she is. Hmmm….that though alone makes me feel so gumbira.

**********************************

AND THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

p/s: Planning to watch go watch some of the Champions Youth Cup once dia orang main kat KL…anyone interested?

11 comments:

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

emmm sakit mata la tengok gambar atas tu...tapi takpa...i like being provoked..!!!

congrats dude! kalau ada tix free apa2 nanti sila hubungi saya ye..! and padan muka boss u, lalala. rasakan dia..!

UglyButAdorable said...

ohhh yes..lampooonn is soooo lampoooff!!! hahahahaaaaa....

and so happy for you la bro...serves the bitch right ehh!!! control jelita la tuu...

draw ehhh last nite..a bit berterabur i must say the 20mins of the game..then i doze off..ngantuks gilerss..

Desparil said...

bugger... need to win against pompey...

Red Raven said...

missy,
yeah...when u minat football or start provoking other fans....be ready to receive some back too.

Tix free? Hmmm..kan? U be the first in line after the missus...ok?

uba,
yeah...think he want the money Terry got.

Well, a draw is better than a lost kan? We have 37 games to go so...no worries.

Des,
Yups....now Roon is out for 2 months or more...hope Tevez can do some damage...alone i might add.

TunaTurner said...

(i think) i can get u a free vip tix for both u and sherie,but later u have to blanje me makan la..amacam?:p

EDDY PURNAMA said...

CHELSEA CHELSEA!!!!!!

hhahahahha ...congrats on the new job bro....

D.N.A.S said...

it feels so good after handing in the resignation letter, right? but the next day, things started to become rather weird especially when everyone who passed you by at the lobby/cafe/washroom would start asking, 'hey, where you're going? how much you're getting there.' Itu namanya Fasa 'Rimas lagi Merimaskan'.
Happy EPLing season!

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

gua tak kisah bro...i like being provoked and provoke..muahahhaha..!!
gua taff la brader..!!!

isk isk..dengan reading pon draw ke?? 0-0 plak tu..ish ish ish..camana tu brader..!!!

*let the games begin*

Red Raven said...

ti.e.na,
Really? Belanja makan? No problem. Finals tickets is it? Hehehehe....let the missus e-mail you??

eddy,
Baru 1 game dude. It is a long season....37 games more to go.

d.n.a.s.,
Hahahaha....am going thru that phase now.

missy,
I remembered we drew with Leicester City on the first day of the season at home en route to a treble....history repeating itself?

Red Raven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red Raven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.