Monday, May 28, 2007

Headache......Help Me!!!!!



My head....I feel like drilling it and finding out what is wrong in there. I had been having headaches for the past 3 days. I don't feel like eating cos if I eat pun it will end up in the toilet bowl anyway. Tried Actifast..nope...didn't work. Sleep...not working too. 100 Plus...Nope..still no signs of it recovering. Putting ice kat belakang leher...it just made my neck numb. Ohhhh...anyone knows any other petua to help me?? Please....one day of headache is a torture already but 3 days in a row. Argghhh......

6 comments:

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

go and get a medical check up red. if u r gal, i dah suruh u beli pregnancy test dah ni..

or maybe, not enuf sleep or sex, or been thinkin too much..?

i suffered the same thing too..

Red Raven said...

not enuff sex can cause headaches??? I didn't kow that.

Desparil said...

as per missy, if you were a gal i would have said you preggers.. :P

sympathy pains kot?

Cosmic_GurL said...

Hahahahahahaa...Missy, i didnt know not enuff sex can cause headaches! Errmm..Raven, maybe u should ask "sum" from your wife!

Suraya said...

for me, the best cure is always a good quality sleep. works wonders everytime. if it didn't work though, memang bunting la tu. :P

Red Raven said...

Des,
I Look like im preggy but i am sure i am not...hmmm...i think im sure.

CG,
Will do...when she is ready.

Lil' Miss Easydent ,
Sleep didn't work but a trip to the doc and 2 days MC worked miracles...and those orange tablets Dr. Chong gave..amazing