Saturday, July 29, 2006

How You Doin'?

Football



I've taken my much deserve summer break but now I'm back. Why? Because in about two weeks time, football season is back. But I am not gonna write about football here...no no...Why? Cos there is nothing worth it to talk about. Just that United just sold one of our best striker of all time to a team that might cut short United dream of another European glory. A team of which contains Beckham who supplied more than half of Van the Man goals when they were playing together. And in return, United might get a Fletcher-look-alike who only played bit-part in England's World Cup campaign....and to be honest, he sucked. 2 weeks before the season starts... United got no one but might be losing more players. Just need to get that out of the system...hmmmm..fuhhh. And 1 more thing... what is up with United jerseys??? I thought signing up with Nike will give a better look. Bring Umbro back (price a bit cheaper)!!!



Unless she comes with it..


Latest Happenings
I'll be moving into a new place next week...Insya Allah. So I have to do a bit of bargain shopping for household items....namely Tesco. Right now, I'm "menumpang" at my Uncle's house in USJ2....and after a month of traffic jams, tolls, petrol-killing-me drive... I am so looking forward to be moving to a place nearer to the office. That is why automatic cars are a better choice in KL... I am driving a manual and I built up muscles in my legs I never knew existed.

Work
I interviewed a few candidates for vacant positions in my department. Kinda cool and interesting cos I actually get to see what it feels like on the other side of the table. To actually judge someone if they are suitable for the job is really hard. And to actually look important and smart enough as an interviewer, is much much harder when you are interviewing someone much older and with more experience than you. FYI, none of the candidates were recommended to the 2nd interview... and I am not being mean.

Music

I am hooked on two songs for the last one month. Songs that will just make you bop you head up and down and just wanna shake that booty. "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado and "Mas Que Nada" by Sergio Mendez feat. BEP. Both had a lot of airplays on our local radio stations. Well, I am gonna add one more song to the list and trust me, it is terrific. Apparently, Stacy Ferguson or better known as Fergie(that hot sassy sexy mama) is coming out with a solo album and her 1st single "London Bridge" is making waves all over the world. Wanna taste of it, well... just click.

That lucky bugger Josh Duhamel
















Movie


Well... my ever lovely Sherie, who loves horror flicks, had a few movies she had lined up to make my heart stop a bit or two. First up, most probably tomorrow...will be "American Haunting". And judging the trailer, I am in for a rough 1 1/2 hours. "The Dorm" was supposed to be in the list too but her brother saw it and apparently, it is not that good. She is gonna buy a DVD copy instead....YEA for me. So, next in line is Keanu "Lookig confused and lost all the time" Reeves and Sandra "Please say my last name as glamorous as possible" Bullock flick... The Lake House. This is just the perfect role for Keanu. "I'm lost,lonely, confused...what?? She's 2 years apart?? How can that be? I'm confused... I need to find the truth". Oh Keanu, can't you get any other roles?




Rockstar


Am rooting for rooting for Toby and Dilana. Those two rocks.... and if Dilana ends up as the lead singer, I think she will give a piece of her knee if Tommy Lee try anything. Storm Large....hmmm.... with a name like that, with a performance like that...hmmm...Tommy Lee is thinking of a sequel to "On the Boat 2" maybe??

One in A Million
Suki got the highest vote and have immunity for next week..hmmm. No, it is not Survivor. Just curious, why and what makes people vote her? I really don't see anything special about this 16 year old? Or maybe the voters are confusing this with the next Manga comic character?

Am rooting for Faizal and Dayang. Those two are just terrific. Zai is another one of my fave but she kinda disappoint me with her two last performance. Need to gain her confidence back and control her nerves. It is effecting her performance.

7 comments:

popcornelvis said...

lovely post.
best baca...dah habis demam bola issit?

Seeking Solace said...

I don't get Suki either. Biasa je.

Freak and Geek said...

hei, those 2 are my current fav songs... pretty cool kan??

*dancing away*

nway, happy hunting for household items!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Dilana rocked!! I am sooooooo rooting for her! Jahat kan yr gf paksa u tengok horror movies? :p

Desparil said...

welcome back my bratha!

i knew carrick kind of resembled somebody but couldn't quite place it. thanks for clearing that up for me! hahahahaha..

sell off ruud.. 15 mil..

sell off ronaldo.. 25 mil?

that's 40 mil.. buy carrick.. 14 mil? balance 26 mil.. i think should get viera and trezequet at the sales..

Mia said...

welcome back!!!!

sam zahri said...

hye, how r u? lama x updet ek??